WESTERN REGION Regional Director Stacey Glover
NEW ARTWORK SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
1. The work submitted must be completed in the classroom under the supervision of the art teacher
2. There should be no "copies" entered - this means no work that has been completed via step-by-step instruction to look like an example ART SHOULD BE ORIGINAL TO THE STUDENT AND NOT MASS PRODUCED BY TEACHER LED DEMONSTRATIONS
3. Art created in a private class is NOT eligible
4. All entries must be original and completed within the current school year
5. All pieces should be no smaller than 16 x 20 (mat size, not art size) or larger than 36 x 40.
6. White mats only!! Can have a small black edge (double mat) if necessary for picture to stand out. Please no solid black mats!!
7. Use AAE entry form to the right of this page.
8. No 3-D work…exception weaving or something that is slightly raised. Remember these are handled a lot, do not want anything damaged.
9. 13 entries if you teach k-12. Limit 10 entries if you teach only elementary, middle, or high school. With only one entry per child.
REGIONAL SHOW WILL BE
FOR STUDENT ARTWORK
OF MEMBERS ONLY
This year's Regional Show will be held again at the Fort Smith Public Library. The dates for the show will be set up on Saturday April 11th and Awards Ceremony Saturday April 25th at 2pm
Take down will be immediately following
Location: Fort Smith Public Library
3201 Rogers Ave, Fort Smith, AR 72903
Take down will follow
Artwork can be dropped off at
Euper Lane Elementary
from April 1-10.
6601 Euper Lane, Fort Smith Arkansas 72903
If drop off needs to be made outside of school hours
please text me 479-462-8477
we can either meet or it can be dropped at my house.
There should be no "copies" entered - this means no work that has been completed via step-by-step instruction to look like an example ART SHOULD BE ORIGINAL TO THE STUDENT AND NOT MASS PRODUCED BY TEACHER LED DEMONSTRATIONS/pinterest projects
$10 fee for entry per teacher
$10 entry fee per teacher (receipts will be provided)